Space Management works with departments with approved space requirements that cannot be met in existing campus buildings by:
- Representing UW in lease negotiations and administration.
- Evaluating space needs, working with deans, departments, and state budget analysts.
- Locating appropriate privately-owned space.
- Project management and tenant improvements.
- Processing rent payments and other lease-related bills.
- Resolving tenant and landlord disputes.
Departments requesting privately-owned space should contact Leasing staff for assistance in preparing a formal space request for Wisconsin Department of Administration (DOA) approval before a space search can begin.